We provide a safe environment in which people can develop their life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Exceptional support, training and development
- Flexible working
Family Plus Worker
29th April 2019
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person with experience of working with families and young people and with substance/alcohol misusers, to add to our Family Plus team.
The team works with families engaged in treatment with our service who require support in order to improve the functioning of the family, provide better outcomes for the children and support the parents towards recovery. The successful candidate will bring knowledge of family interventions and treatment. There is also a requirement of this post that they will represent Forward Leeds at the Front Door Safeguarding Hub.
30 hours per week (with one night till 7pm each week expected).
£19,682 – £22,881
26th April 2019
The Business Coordinator will be an integral member of a dynamic multi agency team, delivering support to the Director, Area Managers and Forward Leeds sub-groups.
The Business Coordinator will support the Senior Managers in organising meetings and provide high level administration and business support.
£37,263 – £45,040
1st May 2019
A new opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to lead one of the Forward Leeds sites, based on Kirkgate in Leeds city centre.
You will be required to provide strategic management and leadership for the city centre and South of Leeds, working within partnerships within Forward Leeds.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Senior operational management of the service
- Partnership management of Humankind’s partner organisations within the service
- Providing strong, dedicated leadership to employees in the service team
- Continued development and the promoting of effective working relationships across a wide range of partners/stakeholders
- Ensuring the achievement of key performance outcomes and service activity targets
- Maintaining and evidencing service quality indicators
Temporary Team Manager
£28,670 – £35,275
6th May 2019
The post holder will provide the management and supervision of a multi-agency/disciplinary recovery team offering a flexible and accessible service to alcohol and drug users.
- To promote the work of Forward Leeds service and liaise closely with other agencies and make effective links with services and facilities in the community to benefit service users
- To achieve performance targets in conjunction with management through motivating and managing the team effectively.
- To work jointly to develop and agree effective pathways and procedures across the service
- To provide direct supervision, support and development to staff members and volunteers including skill and commitment to the delivery of Structured Psycho-social Interventions.
- To audit staff and service targets against individual staff, Service Specifications and Contractual Targets
Focused Intervention Team Recovery Coordinator
£17,170 – £23,947
26th April 2019
The Recovery Coordinator is an integral member of a dynamic multi agency team, delivering comprehensive and tailored individual interventions that will include delivery of a full range of structured, one to one, support.