We provide a safe environment in which people can develop their life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Exceptional support, training and development
- Flexible working
£28,670 – £35,275
4th January 2018
The post holder will provide the management and supervision of a multi-agency/disciplinary recovery team offering a flexible and accessible service to alcohol and drug users.
- To promote the work of Forward Leeds service and liaise closely with other agencies and make effective links with services and facilities in the community to benefit service users
- To achieve performance targets in conjunction with management through motivating and managing the team effectively
- To work jointly to develop and agree effective pathways and procedures across the service
- To provide direct supervision, support and development to staff members and volunteers including skill and commitment to the delivery of Structured Psychosocial Interventions
- To audit staff and service targets against individual staff, Service Specifications and Contractual Targets
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit the Humankind Jobs page
Active Recovery Coordinator
£17,170 – £23,947
18th December 2018
To provide holistic support to adult service users and to coordinate their drug treatment, including assessment, recovery coordination, PSI delivery and multi-agency working.
As directed by the Team Manager, the Recovery Coordinator will be an integral member of the dynamic multi-agency team developing comprehensive and tailored individual interventions that will include delivery of a full range of structured, open access, one-to-one and group support.
Prescribing and General Administrator
£17,102 – £18,616
18th December 2018
Working as part of a city wide team you will provide first class administrative support to the clinical team. You will have excellent communications, organisation and priorisation skills to effectively manage your workload.
As directed by the Team Leader the Prescribing and General Administrator will be an integral member of the dynamic multi agency team, using their abilities and skills to:
- Organise and manage information
- Communicate effectively with a range of people
- Manage a number of priorities
- Keep calm under pressure to ensure your success in this post