- Increase participants knowledge, skills and confidence to identify those drinking above lower risk levels and the associated risks to health.
- To explore the impact of alcohol and overlapping issues of domestic abuse and alcohol. How to make referrals to appropriate services
- To provide practitioners with up to date information in regards to alcohol use, including government guidance and recommendations.
- For participants to revise their knowledge about the effects of alcohol.
- To explore ‘what is domestic abuse’?
- To examine the impact of alcohol on family relationships and links with domestic violence
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people whose alcohol use is assessed at high risk.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people experiencing domestic abuse.
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the course name and your preferred date
10th September 2020, 9.30am-1pm
1st October 2020 9.30am to 12.30pm
10th November 2020 9.30am to 12.30pm
8th December 2020 9.30am to 12.30pm
Courses are run online via Zoom