- Increase participants knowledge, skills and confidence to identify those drinking above lower risk levels and the associated risks to health.
- To explore the impact of alcohol and overlapping issues of domestic abuse and alcohol. How to make referrals to appropriate services
- To provide practitioners with up to date information in regards to alcohol use, including government guidance and recommendations.
- For participants to revise their knowledge about the effects of alcohol.
- To explore ‘what is domestic abuse’?
- To examine the impact of alcohol on family relationships and links with domestic violence
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people whose alcohol use is assessed at high risk.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people experiencing domestic abuse.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
4th March 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
2nd April 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
9th May 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
5th September 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
30th September 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
29th October 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre