To increase confidence, skills and knowledge in aspects of Novel Psychoactive Substances
- History of Novel Psychoactive Substances
- The Science- How NPS work on the brain- synthetic cannabinoids.
- View of the experts.- Global Drug Survey and TIC TAC
- Pills and powders- Other types of NPS.
- Most popular and prolific – Nitrous Oxide
- The new Psychoactive Substances Act
- Harm reduction messages
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
17th February 2020, 12.30-4.00pm
17th March 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
29th April 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
18th May 2020, 12.30-4.00pm
24th June 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
23rd July 2020, 12.30-4.00pm
23rd September 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
21st October 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
18th November 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre