To increase confidence, skills and knowledge in aspects of Novel Psychoactive Substances
- History of Novel Psychoactive Substances
- The Science- How NPS work on the brain- synthetic cannabinoids.
- View of the experts.- Global Drug Survey and TIC TAC
- Pills and powders- Other types of NPS.
- Most popular and prolific – Nitrous Oxide
- The new Psychoactive Substances Act
- Harm reduction messages
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email email@example.com with the course name and your preferred date
30th September 2020
21st October 2020
18th November 2020
15th December 2020
Courses are run online via Zoom and last from 9.30am to 12.30pm.