To increase confidence, skills and knowledge in aspects of New Psychoactive Substances
- History of New Psychoactive Substances
- The Science- How NPS work on the brain- Synthetic Cannabinoids.
- View of the experts.- Global Drug Survey and TIC TAC
- Pills and Powders- Other types of NPS.
- Most popular and Prolific – Nitrous Oxide
- The New Psychoactive Substances Act
- Harm Reduction Messages
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
7th January 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
20th February 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
11th March 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
3rd April 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
15th May 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
20th June 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
25th July 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
11th September 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
30th October 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre and last from 9.30am to 1pm