To increase confidence and skills in screening and identification of substance use
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- To look at screening questions for adults and young people around drug use
- Skill based practice
- To explore the framework of behaviour change to understand the process by which people can be supported to change their behaviour.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that adults/young people and their families can access in Leeds.
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the course details and your preferred date.
7th October 2020
26th November 2020
1st December 2020
All training will be delivered 9.30am-1pm