To increase confidence and skills in screening and identification of substance use
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- To look at screening questions for adults and young people around drug use
- Skill based practice
- To explore the framework of behaviour change to understand the process by which people can be supported to change their behaviour.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that adults/young people and their families can access in Leeds.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
7th February 2019
28th February 2019
13th March 2019
24th April 2019
22nd May 2019
27th June 2019
24th July 2019
25th September 2019
23rd October 2019
12th November 2019
26th November 2019
10th December 2019
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre from 9.30am to 4pm