To increase confidence and skills in screening and identification of substance use
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- To look at screening questions for adults and young people around drug use
- Skill based practice
- To explore the framework of behaviour change to understand the process by which people can be supported to change their behaviour.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that adults/young people and their families can access in Leeds.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
5th February 2020 (FULL)
12th March 2020 (FULL)
7th May 2020
1st July 2020
7th October 2020
1st December 2020
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre from 9.30am to 3.30pm