To increase confidence and skills in the identification of substance use and links to mild/low level Mental Health.
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- Looking at severity of Substance Use and Mental Health (Quadrant Mapping)
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- How do we recognise mild/low level Mental Health? (Anxiety, Stress, Depression)
- What factors contribute to Mental Health Issues?
- Screening tools for Mental Health
- Initial Steps- Guided self help
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
Please note: This is not Dual Diagnosis Training
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email email@example.com with the course name and preferred date
8th September 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
28th October 2020, 9.30am to 12.30pm
24th November 2020, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Courses are run online via Zoom