To increase confidence and skills in the identification of substance use and links to mild/low level Mental Health.
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- Looking at severity of Substance Use and Mental Health (Quadrant Mapping)
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- How do we recognise mild/low level Mental Health? (Anxiety, Stress, Depression)
- What factors contribute to Mental Health issues?
- Screening tools for Mental Health
- Initial Steps- Guided self help
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
29th January 2019, 1.00-4.30pm
4th April 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
14th May 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
31st July 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
15th October 2019, 9.30-1.00pm
14th November 2019, 12.30-4.00pm
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre