To increase confidence and skills in the identification of substance use and links to mild/low level Mental Health.
- To look at different types of drug use, from experimental use through to dependent use.
- Looking at severity of Substance Use and Mental Health (Quadrant Mapping)
- To look at different categories of drugs in terms of stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens – and their short term and long term effects on physical and mental health.
- How do we recognise mild/low level Mental Health? (Anxiety, Stress, Depression)
- What factors contribute to Mental Health Issues?
- Screening tools for Mental Health
- Initial Steps- Guided self help
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds.
Please note: This is not Dual Diagnosis Training
Please state which training session and the date in your email
21st January 2020, 9.30-1.00pm (FULL)
25th March 2020, 9.30-1.00pm (FULL)
5th May 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
9th June 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
7th July 2020, 9.30-1.00pm
8th September, 2020 9.30-1.00pm
28th October, 2020 9.30-1.00pm
24th November, 2020 9.30-1.00pm
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre