To build participants confidence and skills in delivering alcohol brief interventions
- To provide practitioners with up to date information in regards to adults alcohol use, including government guidance and recommendations.
- For participants to revise their knowledge about the effects of alcohol on adults.
- To provide tools for practitioners to use to help assess adults appropriately for alcohol use and to be able to identify the level of risk associated with their use.
- To provide resources and techniques to build confidence across the Leeds workforce in delivering early interventions and brief advice to adults around their alcohol use.
- To provide the opportunity for skill-based practice around delivering brief advice interventions
- To increase awareness of the types of support that adults can access in Leeds for those people whose alcohol use is assessed at high risk.
Please state which training session and the date in your email
28th January 2020 (FULL)
25th February 2020 (FULL)
8th April 2020
16th June 2020
2nd September 2020
4th November 2020
All courses are run at the Public Health Resource Centre and last from 9.30am to 3.30pm