To build participants confidence and skills in delivering alcohol brief interventions
- To provide practitioners with up to date information in regards to adults alcohol use, including government guidance and recommendations.
- For participants to revise their knowledge about the effects of alcohol on adults.
- To provide tools for practitioners to use to help assess adults appropriately for alcohol use and to be able to identify the level of risk associated with their use.
- To provide resources and techniques to build confidence across the Leeds workforce in delivering early interventions and brief advice to adults around their alcohol use.
- To provide the opportunity for skill-based practice around delivering brief advice interventions
- To increase awareness of the types of support that adults can access in Leeds for those people whose alcohol use is assessed at high risk.
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the course and your preferred date
2nd September 2020
4th November 2020
9th December 2020
Courses are run online via Zoom and last from 9.30am to 1pm.