Relationship between Alcohol and Domestic Abuse
- Increase participants knowledge, skills and confidence to identify those drinking above lower risk levels and the associated risks to health.
- To explore the impact of alcohol and overlapping issues of domestic abuse and alcohol. How to make referrals to appropriate services
- For participants to revise their knowledge about the effects of alcohol.
- To explore what is domestic abuse?
- To examine the impact of alcohol on family relationships
- To examine the impact of domestic abuse on family relationships
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people who use/misuse alcohol
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds for those people experiencing domestic abuse/violence
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email email@example.com with the course name and your preferred date.
All of the Relationship between Alcohol and Domestic Abuse courses will take place at the Public Health Resource Centre at TechNorth
12th December 2023
11th January 2024
19th February 2024
26th March 2024
16th May 2024
17th June 2024
9th July 2024
24th September 2024
17th October 2024
14th November 2024
Courses run from 10am-1pm