Introduction to Substance use and Mental Health
To increase confidence and skills in the identification of substance use and links to mild/low level Mental Health.
- To explore good practice when working with co-occurring issues
- To gain an understanding of a variety of substances that are used and misused.
- To look at what factors contribute to Mental Health issues?
- Initial Steps- Guided self help
- To review harm reduction around substance use.
- To increase awareness of the types of support that individuals and their families can access in Leeds
Please note: This is not Dual Diagnosis Training
To book a place on the training course detailed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the course name and preferred date.
Please check whether the course is being run online via Zoom or in-person at the Public Health Resource Centre at TechNorth.
8th November 2023 – on Zoom
23rd November 2023 – course runs at TechNorth
16th January 2024 – on Zoom
30th January 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
28th February 2024 – on Zoom
4th March 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
16th April 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
29th April 2024 – on Zoom
13th May 2024 – on Zoom
13th June 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
18th June 2024 – on Zoom
23rd July 2024 – on Zoom
16th September 2024 – on Zoom
15th October 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
28th October 2024 – on Zoom
5th November 2024 – course runs at TechNorth
11th November 2024 – on Zoom
9th December 2024 – on Zoom
Courses run from 10am-1pm