In the New Year, for the first time, Forward Leeds will be looking to recruit trainees. If you want to work in the alcohol and drug support sector then here’s a great trainee opportunity.
Forward Leeds will be looking to recruit three fixed term, full-time Trainee Recovery Coordinators. One for each of our three main hubs in the city.
As part of a fixed-term of up to 18-month contract you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to study for a Level 3 NVQ
- You will get a Forward Leeds induction
- Access to formal training through the Humankind training package
- On the job training, working alongside experienced alcohol and drug workers
- Supporting the service with assessments, duty work, engagement and cases eventually leading to your own case load
We will work flexibly with the candidates and move with a pace that is appropriate to the individual
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an understanding of the complex problems that confront those who have issues with alcohol and or drugs
- Have 12 months voluntary work experience in the health and social care or addiction sector
- Have a desire to achieve the NVQ Level 3 or you may already have a relevant qualification.
We welcome applications from candidates with lived experience and voluntary work experience or graduates with a relevant degree.
If you would be interested in finding out more or to be notified when the job is advertised, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the list of people to contact in the New Year.