We provide a safe environment in which people can develop their life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Exceptional support, training and development
- Flexible working
£15,557-£18,867 (inc benefits)
You will be required to provide administrative support and oversee the running of reception to provide a team of recovery staff with first class administrative support, an accommodating approach and a welcoming reception area in a busy Recovery Hub, assisting the integrated team to achieve sustainable treatment outcomes for service users within Leeds.
As directed by the Area Manager, the Senior Administrator will be an integral member of the dynamic multi agency team, using their abilities and skills to:
- Organise and manage information.
- Provide line management to the administrators and reception staff
- Communicate effectively with a range of people
- Manage a number of priorities
- Keep calm under pressure to ensure your success in this post