The Clinical Commissioning Group has provided alcohol and drug workers in GP practices across the city. They can offer advice, support and treatment for people who present  in the surgeries with issues around their alcohol use (West CCG area) and drugs (North and South and East CCG areas).

You can find out if a Forward Leeds alcohol and drug worker is available at your local GP here. 

People can refer themselves by contacting their GP. From there they will be assessed within the practice and can then get the full range of Forward Leeds services.

young man in a check shirt