Use our new online referral form to refer yourself or someone else into the service. Complete and send to email@example.com
Here at Forward Leeds, we promise…
- To help anyone with an alcohol or drug problem.
- You are never alone.
- We’ll always listen to your story.
- We’ll deliver a free and confidential service.
- We’ll make sure you get all the help you need.
- We’ll support you every step of the way.
- We’ll do all we can to support you to move on to a happier chapter in your life.
Call us if you need help: 0113 887 2477 (open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, late appointments are available, please contact us for more details).
What will Forward Leeds do?
When you call Forward Leeds on 0113 887 2477, you will get all the help you need to…
- Prevent alcohol or drug issues from getting worse
- Successfully complete all treatment and support you agree would help you
- Make a full recovery, stay healthy and look forward to a brighter future
But we will also look at the bigger picture and help you with housing problems, social or relationship troubles or employment issues.
Where Can I Find Forward Leeds?
First of all, you need to call 0113 887 2477 (open 9am-5pm from Monday-Friday, late appointments are available, please contact us for more details).
We will help you decide what the best help and support is for you.
All the help and support offered by Forward Leeds is available to everyone of all ages across Leeds – from the City Centre to places like Yeadon, Wetherby, Seacroft and Rothwell.
What happens at a Recovery Centre?
There are three main Recovery Centres in Leeds.
Seacroft, Armley & City Centre
Each one will help anyone who needs it to…
- Intervene early to prevent alcohol or drug issues from becoming a problem in the first place
- Support people during their treatment
- Help people recover from their problems and get their life back on track now and into the future
Each recovery centre offers a full range of medical and counselling services.